Sleep telemedicine and the latest in HSAT technology
Combining sleep telemedicine and the latest in HSAT technology to create the quickest and easiest pathway for dentists to diagnose and treat OSA with dental devices.
- The Problem
- If a patient shows signs of Sleep Apnea, you have two choices -- send them to a physician for diagnostic testing, or arrange the testing yourself. Setting up the testing takes up too much time, as you must work with separate vendors at each stage.
- That’s where VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx can help. We handle all the details!
- Solutions for Sleep Dentistry
- Most states require a physician to prescribe a Sleep Apnea test and therapy, such as dental devices or CPAP. It is difficult and time consuming for dentists to coordinate these MD visits for their patients.
- VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx Solution: Dentists utilize our secure sleep telemedicine platform to easily refer their patients to board certified sleep physicians who will screen for obstructive sleep apnea, order Home Sleep Apnea Tests (HSAT), and prescribe therapy such as dental devices. All of this can be done from the comfort of the patient's home.
Solutions for Sleep
Sleep apnea testing is time-consuming. So is the titration process for dental devices. We have solved the problem.
VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx Solution
DENTISTS UTILIZE OUR SECURE SLEEP TELEMEDICINE PLATFORM:
- Connect with patients via phone or smart device.
- Prescriptions for Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) and dental devices
- Dashboards to follow patient pathway
- Virtual visits to the dentist for troubleshooting and follow-up
- VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx Solution
- Dentists will receive NightOwl® Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) devices on consignment.
- There’s no need to purchase expensive HSAT devices again.
- What is NightOwl® Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)?
- These one-of-a-kind, disposable sensors allow the patient to test both with and without a dental device for up to 10 nights. The first 1-2 nights of testing will be used to diagnose Sleep Apnea. Once the patient is fitted with their dental device, the test may be repeated as needed, allowing the dentist to find the optimal setting
What does the VirtuSLEEP
by VirtuOx program
Screening materials to identify patients with OSA.
NightOwl® Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) devices on consignment for the dental office. Can be used for both diagnosis and titration of dental devices.
DocViaWebTM telemedicine platform with access to:
- - Sleep physicians in all 50 states
- - Home Sleep Apnea Test results from VirtuOx
- - Sleep physicians’ prescriptions for dental devices
- - Dashboard to monitor all patients’ testing
Qualifying HSAT and efficacy HSAT testing billed in-network with VirtuOx
Partner with VirtuOx DMEs to refer patients for PAP and receive referrals for non-compliant PAP patients
Co-market with VirtuOx local sales reps in many states
Unlimited tech support and training
How does VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx work?
Dentist identifies a patient that may have undiagnosed Sleep Apnea
Patient leaves dental office with NightOwl HSAT device supplied by VirtuOx
Patient completes sleep telemedicine visit with specialist who orders
activation of NighOwl to allow Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT) if indicated
Patient completes Home Sleep Apnea Test (HSAT), results are automatically sent to sleep telemedicine physician for interpretation and dental device prescription
Dentist custom fabricates dental device
and titrates to subjective optimal position
Results for efficacy test automatically sent to sleep telemedicine physician for interpretation, further titration if needed can be done using data from NightOwl by dental office
Who is VirtuSLEEP by VirtuOx?
VirtuOx is a Joint Commission approved Medicare certified, Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility (IDTF) that performs over 40,000+ new diagnostic tests each month in the patient’s home that consist of:
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry (POX)
- Home Sleep Testing (HSAT)
- Insomnia Testing (EEG)
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT)
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
Industry leading web-based management
applications that consist of:
- Sleep Telemedicine Software
- Sleep Dentist / Sleep Physician Software
- Hospital Discharge Software
- Durable Medical Equipment Software
Medical Devices that consist of:
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry / Patient Monitors / Capnograph Machines
- CPAP Cleaners
- Chain of Custody Sleep Devices
What people say
The at-home test is very easy -- involving a small monitor you’ll wear on your finger, which will track your breathing during the night. You’ll wear it while sleeping in your own bed at home, not a sleep lab. Results will go straight to a sleep telemedicine specialist for evaluation. Then you’ll learn what your next steps should be to get treatment.